- Good sleep, woke up early.
- Cooked my first meal on my portable stove (oatmeal and peanut butter)
- Spoke to my mentor, Ward.
- Finally reached PA.
- Found a spot to setup tent for the night right after the sun went down. I will stop my walks everyday between 4-5pm.
-PA's farmlands are beautiful.
- Approached by two unleashed dogs today and was ready with my bear spray.
- First campsite looked great until I heard shotgun blasts. Hunting season starts Sunday so I guess they couldn't wait.
- Need to wash clothes.
- Lost my strip of beef jerky. Was looking very forward to eating it.
- So hungry, I'm gonna pig out tomorrow.